Bobs Photos Acquisition

Wed Mar 1 22:15:55 EST 2023

That's awesome news getting Bob's photos. Please include a thumbnail photo so we don't have to dig through 1,400 more listings to see if there's something we need.
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works

 In the latest Arrow, Tim Henley noted in his column that some 1400 negatives were acquired from Bob’s Photos. This is good news just from the standpoint that searching the archives will be much faster than flipping through page after page of photos at his table. Not having to travel to do that flipping is also a big win.

Will the membership be aware of when these begin to be scanned in? There’s one photo in particular that I’d like to get a second copy of, as my print is a little soft.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio, US.