Virginia & Tennessee RR - 1874 Map

Thu Feb 23 11:10:17 EST 2023

Regarding the meeting point of the V&T and the South Side,
Thanks Gordon, Bruce, and Aubrey,(for the map cuts and photos) for
correcting me. The bridge location was something I THOUGHT I had read or
been told years ago. I missed it by only 537'!
It's good to be close but better to be accurate!
Charlie Long
Lynchburg