Abingdon Branch: West Jefferson to Elkland

Fri Sep 23 00:23:16 EDT 2022

abram -
can't help you on anything but the power.
M's didn't come on the branch ntil they eliminated the facility at Abingdon
and started running the train out of Bristol.  Documents I read at Bristol
Shop  said that when the train ran out of Abingdon there was a W- 2 number
771 used on the branch.  If I had to guess, I'd bet that the power that
went to Elkland was probably a class G.
Hope this helps a little bit.
EdKing