Petersburg Convention

Tue Aug 23 14:45:35 EDT 2022

For those of you who remember the "adventure" that was our Petersburg, Va. convention, it's been announced that the old Ramada Inn is finally going to be torn down.  I used to have a list of all our convention locations and dates but it has since been lost to time and several hard drive crashes, so I don't remember the date, but for those of us who were there, it will go down as one of the most interesting conventions we have ever had.
Jerry Kay, Jarratt (formerly Portsmouth) Virginia
https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news/petersburg-ramada-inn-to-be-demolished-august-22-2022?utm_source=maropost&utm_medium=email&category=headlines&utm_campaign=WTVR-Newsletter-Headline