N&W Exhibit at Chuckey Depot Museum

Fri Jul 29 21:26:54 EDT 2022

Dear N&W Historical Society:

The Chuckey Depot Railroad Museum in Jonesborough, TN will be featuring
the Norfolk and Western Railway in our upcoming exhibit in September. We
wanted to cordially invite your membership to our Exhibit Opening on
Saturday, September 10, 2022 from 1:00-3:00pm.

The Chuckey Depot Museum is a non-profit railroad museum operated in
partnership among the Town of Jonesborough, the Heritage Alliance and
the Watauga Valley RR Historical Society. We are located at 110 S.
Second Street in Jonesborough, TN. We feature themed exhibits which are
changed every six months. The N&W exhibit will begin September 1^st and
run through February, 2023. The September 10^th event will include
refreshments, live music and a featured storyteller who will entertain
with stories from his days working with N&W. This Exhibit Opening day is
designed to include special guests with a love for and interest in
seeing and enjoying artifacts from the Norfolk and Western Railway.

We would be honored to have members of your Society attend our Exhibit
Opening or to visit our museum any time over the September to February
featured exhibit display.

Yours in railroading preservation,

Rick Chinouth

Exhibit Committee Chair