Fwd: Rivanna NRHS Zoom Meeting Tues. 7 PM - Nevada Railroad Museum!

Mon Jun 20 09:59:29 EDT 2022

Tune in! Please spread the word to your friends!
Norris

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: NRHS Rivanna Chapter <nrhs.rivanna at gmail.com>
Date: June 20, 2022 at 12:41:36 AM EDT
Subject: Rivanna NRHS Zoom Meeting Tues. 7 PM

Greetings Rivanna Railfans —
Please join us for our regular Zoom meeting this coming Tuesday at 7 PM.
Here’s the link – it’s for recurring meetings, so it should be OK for both halves of our meeting.

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73171007070?pwd=YX9E11rTo0fOS7pGyUGvDIzp3t3H0J.1
Meeting ID: 731 7100 7070
Passcode: n4p6Ku

We’ll have a short show on the Nevada State RR Museum because on the July 4th weekend, they are hosting the "Great  Steam Up" for which they have brought in locomotives from other area museum operations.
They’re celebrating the 150th anniversary of the completion of Nevada’s famous Virginia & Truckee Railroad with an exciting pageant of steam locomotion, train rides, food, live entertainment, “lost art” demonstrations and more.
More than 10 operating steam locomotives representing six historic Nevada railroads will make this the largest reunion of existing V&T engines assembled in over 75 years, including the famous “Reno,” No. 11.  Different engines will operate on each day.
There’s more at  https://greatwesternsteamup.com<https://greatwesternsteamup.com/> .
[Inyo.png]
----
Our Chapter meetings have moved to every other month — we'll meet tomorrow, Tuesday, June 21st, and then next on August 16th.
----
The SoNo Chapter, in South Norwalk, Connecticut, has weekly Zoom meetings on Monday, and they’ve invited us to join in.  Here’s the link for tonight’s meeting at 8 PM —
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84934587114?pwd=WWJpbGxHTWRNNXVEN1M5T09xQXZnZz09
--------
All Aboard!