Crewe Yard Hath Nearly Vamoosed

Thu Apr 7 10:29:00 EDT 2022

Wow. It is getting sparce. The empty tracks are good if you just want to see the track plan. I’m glad I got some photos in the early 1990’s when more of it was still there and there were coal trains (rather than a few coal cars) waiting their turn to move east and engines waiting to be dispatched. If I ever get my train layout built, it’ll have a scaled down, but busy Crew yard.

Phil Miller