Depot pic

Mon Mar 28 21:23:13 EDT 2022

 Whatever was on the second floor of the Bristol station was compromised during the few years in the 1980's when the station became the center of a sort of shopping mall. Thankfully, the mall finally failed and all the additions it invoved were removed, leaving the station to look like it used to. Being in Kingsport at the time, I actually got into one of the restaurants of that mall when our barbershop quartet was the entertainment for ladies night of the local NMRA chapter. Quartet's name was "The Upper Berth" and we sang some railroad songs.
Jim Nichols