The VGN R/W and the Lake Gaston Pipe Line

Fri Mar 18 12:10:30 EDT 2022

One small correction, the Lake Gaston pumping station is located on Pea Hill Creek (not Pea Creek).  Note that it is contained entirely in Virginia.
Jerry Kay, Jarratt, Virginia (My house is about 1 1/2 mile south of the former Virginian and now Lake Gaston pipeline right-of-way.  And about 1000 feet east of the CSX, former Atlantic Coast Line, mainline. Yes, I can watch trains from almost anywhere in my house or on my property.)