Signs

Thu Feb 24 12:09:43 EST 2022

Jeff

Re. the SWR Post for Wharton found in drawing HS-CC02156.  I do not
know. Very interesting.  Could have had something to do with the siding
at Wharton not shown in the drawing.  Perhaps a signal post or station
post.  That little black rectangle with the two dots may be the clue.

Perhaps Larry will have some idea.

Jim Blackstock