C&OHS Press Release For Upcoming February 19 & 20, 2022 Event!

Thu Feb 10 21:41:29 EST 2022

It’s so nice to see other societies having events.
We all should take part to make them a success.
Stephen Rineair

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2022 9:12 PM
Subject: Fw: C&OHS Press Release For Upcoming February 19 & 20, 2022 Event!

All Aboard!
Please help spread the word about the C&OHS upcoming event.
Looks like a fun filled weekend. I'm so happy to see events like this one being held.
Regards,
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners
Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908