Shaffers Crossing Transfer Table

Thu Jan 27 11:59:42 EST 2022

Hey Phil

Thus far, I’ve not seen anything on the transfer table at Shaffers Crossing. The chances of that being here, as of now, is sort of unlikely, as the structure is still in service and use at Shaffers Crossing. All that material was moved to Atlanta some time back, perhaps Doug Bess can offer an idea on it.

Best
Ken Miller