Fwd: Upcoming 2022 Model Train Shows In Virginia and North Carolina

Tue Jan 11 22:42:09 EST 2022

Starting this coming weekend!!!! Thanks to Robin Shavers for referring me to Rhett Coates to get this list of upcoming model train shows in Va. and NC. Always double check to make sure that the model train show is still be held due to Covid. I don’t have any other information other than what is attached here. I will not be attending these shows. Wish I could!
Stay safe and well,
Norris Deyerle
N&WHS Member

Sent from my iPhone