When did Class A and Y6's show up on the Scioto Division?

Tue Nov 30 20:37:53 EST 2021

Hey Tom

No, sorry they are only in the archives at the present. It is a huge, heavy ledger. I’ll be glad to pull it out anytime you want to come visit.

In my studying of them, I don’t think you will find anything like you are looking. The only assignments were to a Division, except in some case of the later Y6/Y6a/Y6b which were assigned to Roanoke Terminal and thus used anywhere they needed them.

In addition, the railroad did not keep this particular record as well, and the assignments were only the initial assignment, or a second, and perhaps a third assignment. The second and third seemed to only be on the earlier power, not the later stuff.

Your best bet is to find someone who worked out of those terminals and kept good time books, and that is not easy to find.

Best
Ken Miller