Fw: Train Shows - A brief listing of upcoming 2021 train shows!

Fri Nov 12 21:48:44 EST 2021

The Bluefield train show, which was scheduled for this weekend, did get cancelled a few weeks ago. Here’s the notice:

>With great regret, we have decided to cancel next month's event in Bluefield. Infection rates are still rising in WV, with a peak expected around Thanksgiving, and the hotel venue will not allow sufficient safe distancing.

With so many families and unvaccinated young children that attend this show, we cannot in good conscience have the show this time.

We DO INTEND to be back in 2022 and have reserved the hotel, though we are open for another venue.

Any checks received and not deposited will be torn up. If you have paid, we we will refund your money fully within the next 10 days.

Sorry to do this to you, but safety of children and public is paramount.

Matt Bumgarner<

Regards,

Rich Riley

Concord, NC