Ed King's book

Mon Oct 25 11:36:14 EDT 2021

All,

A few weeks ago I made a  plea for the good men and women of NWHS to step
up and order a copy of Ed King's book.  It is my understanding that we are
still short of the number of paid orders necessary for Ken to begin layout
and design work.

The book is priced at $49.95 plus shipping; why not treat yourself to next
year's birthday or Christmas present?  Just the other day I went to the
hobby shop to get some paint, glue and a few other supplies.  I had spent
almost $100! Throughout the year I'm certain you all have similar
experiences; why not make one of those experiences ordering Ed's book?

Remember all profits from this book will benefit NWHS.  Early on, the BOD
of NWHS learned that generating its own products was far better for it
financially than selling third party products.

Ed has completed the manuscript; several members have read it (I have not)
and commented on this list just what a wonderful book it is.

So please, send in your order today! Here is the link to take you to the
page:

https://www.nwhs.org/commissary/books-nwhs.html

Let's make this happen!

Jim Brewer