Thangs

Wed Sep 22 11:39:12 EDT 2021

Jeff

We are at exactly 100 books pre-ordered at this moment.

The break even point is about 225. The Society simply cannot afford to print these books unless we are at least going to break even. That means we need another 125 or so orders to break even. I am planning on proceeding with it once we get to 160-170.

Sorry, email me off list about the N scale, they are in hand, simply have not added them to the website yet. A bunch of other stuff going on here.

Best
Ken Miller