Fw: C&O Electronic Historical Journal-ATTENTION!!!!! J. David Ingles C&O Railroad Photo Donation!

Sun Sep 12 12:29:42 EDT 2021

This news is very significant when it comes to preserving C&O Railroad photo history! Couple the recent announcement of the major personal collection of C&O photos belonging to Tom Dixon with this donation of additional C&O photos from the massive J. David Ingles collection, I venture to say that there's no other place that you can find this collection of archival C&O photos to choose from!
Thanks to the generosity of all that were involved in assembling this impressive collection! From what I read I appears that more of David's photos will be donated to other railroad historical groups! Hopefully that means that the N&WHS will receive a donation.
Best,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908