HQ Tower

Mon Aug 30 10:42:48 EDT 2021

Chris,

I'll stay on it, but your fallback, with some modeler's license, could
be the "standard" (Archives #NW01953). I mentioned they were similar, of
HQ, Bluestone, Tug and Iaeger, no two were alike, varying in
proportions, but were based on the standard.

Speaking of taking some license and on a personal note, Urp's Junk Co.
got "(re)located" east to Antler.

Grant Carpenter