Ed King

Sat Aug 28 14:36:49 EDT 2021

As of right now I have preordered 10 of Ed King's books. I will order 2 more this week for 12. I will continue to do so until we reach the minimum amount to get it published. I'm not saying every member should multi order. This is a personal goal. If every member would order one book we would exceed that minimum amount easily. I have enjoyed the writings of Ed King for many years as I am sure many members have. This book should be in any N&W rail fans collection.
Jeff Wood