Louis Newton

Sun Aug 15 17:02:08 EDT 2021

Louis was the inspiration for my "high noon" series in The Arrow and one of the biggest contributors of operating information for the early and mid 1950s.  Whenever I would ask him questions, his answers came back quickly and with more than I had asked for.  His amazing records of his railroading experiences taught me so much not only about the N&W but also about what being a railroad professional involved.  Louis opened up for me a love for, and an understanding of, a great railroad!

Glenn Fisher