N&W Roanoke Shops Sign -- Status Report #2

Thu May 27 20:01:34 EDT 2021

One thing about their earlier production of the “NW” sign was it had red letters but a yellow border. From what I’d seen, the entire sign was red, no yellow. I don’t know if they would consider modifying it to all red like the signs, if that’s indeed what it was, it would be nice.

I’d asked them about it back when, but they didn’t seem pleased to have that point raised.

Phil Miller