Ball Signal at the East End of Columbus ?

Tue May 25 07:47:49 EDT 2021

Hello Mr Burnett. I can’t comment on the ball signal, but I can comment on the comment as I was the one who wrote said comment.

The question mark is related to the specific location - the general location is certainly the long fill out in place to reduce the grade into Joyce Avenue yard and separate the railroad from the streets below.

The landmark that helps locate the photo is the Gwinn Milling building in the distance (though on the wrong side due to the reversed image). The distance to that landmark, and therefore the exact location of the photo, prompted the question mark.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile