5. Pulaski Anthracite Tipple at Parrott ... ?

Sun May 23 13:21:05 EDT 2021

Mr. Blackstock is correct.

The image needed to be flipped, it is looking east from a westbound train.

Vince this is the mine at Parrott.

https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=173370

https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=173369

Here is the photo Vince was referring to of the Arrow with the mine track.

https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=5477

Best
Ken Miller