N&WHS shipping is outstanding!

Wed May 19 16:11:50 EDT 2021

Thanks Jim. Those thanks go to our other Ken, Ken Musante, who is also referred to as “K2” (since I was here first, I became “K1") who works very hard to get orders out in a very timely fashion.

Now, everyone knows we depend on the postal service, which in the last year had been pretty bad, but of late, it seems to be improving.

Best
Ken Miller