RE: Virginia Museum of Transportation's famed 611 steam locomotive headed to Pennslyvania

Fri May 7 09:29:42 EDT 2021

There is a reason for not announcing to the public and rail fans so I will
respect that and not share it or should you .

Larry Evans

NW Mailing List
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2021 8:48 PM
Subject: Fw: Virginia Museum of Transportation's famed 611 steam locomotive
headed to Pennslyvania

Greetings,

If anyone knows the date and time the N&W J611 will be transferred to PA.
please let me know. It would be helpful to know the route that it's taking.
I do not want any of this information from anyone if it will get anyone in
trouble with NS. I do plan on sharing it with railfans that have asked for
this information especially after viewing this segment on WSLS 10 News in
Roanoke, VA.

Do not trespass on NS property.

Safety First,

Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of
Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org <http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908

s-famed-611-steam-locomotive-headed-to-pennslyvania/

Sent from my iPhone