Fwd: Passenger Rail Coming to New River Valley

Thu May 6 23:55:05 EDT 2021

Uh probably not.  Most likely a bike trail from Huckleberry trail to
Roanoke greenway.   You have seen the governor.  He can't/doesn't plan
ahead for anything, reads the teleprompter. I don't think he had any  idea
where any of this stuff he announced was occuring, and I'll stop right
there.

 I bet it's a bike trail.  NS is selling everything and shutting down every
active signalling system on any active routes that are not PTC.  Sell every
older locomotive.  Trash train is gone.  People were really wanting more
heavy trucks on I-81.
Make those shareholders happy.
I agree with Bruce,  why didn't they make Radford the end point  for Amtrak
service?  Easier, Logical. Christiansburg will be crazy expensive.

r  ervine
Fairlawn metroplex area of NRV