NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 199, Issue 7

Thu May 6 06:38:18 EDT 2021

No, Larry the K-4 is missing the number plate, the whistle and the headlight. The whistle disappeared years ago, in fact it was gone when I saw the engine as a child. The number plate had been replaced with a wooden "replica" by then. After the last repaint, even that disappeared as did the headlight. I appreciate your trying to replace the number plate, the city tends to be less than cooperative with improvements unless it involves a traffic circle! -Ed Burnett, Lynchburg