whistles

Tue Mar 30 17:25:22 EDT 2021

Abe
I don’t think it’s a rail fan thing .
I have talk to a lot old timer s around  the old N&W non railroaders they refer to them  as hooters not a better description . If you ever hear one in the
WV mountains at night . This only applies to the 12 “  top I would suspect the earlier 7” top was has bad as those PRR banshee s

Larry Evans
Sent from my iPhone