Ball's Hole Revisited

Sun Mar 7 13:59:42 EST 2021

Jimmy, Those are interesting track charts with a bit of extra, non-traditional info included. Where’d you get them? Would take me a little getting used to because the East/West directions seems backwards. Thanks for sharing.  So what do you have to do to successfully handle a heavy train through a ‘hole’?  Any enlightenment would be welcome.    John Garner