Steam Pusher Engines

Tue Mar 2 14:32:56 EST 2021

John

That photo shows several interesting things. I have to go that way in a few days, and will try to stop. The store is interesting, of course,

It shows the pusher has run east, gone in the hole or siding here, and is now heading back west with the yellow flag stuck in the knuckle to mark the rear of the train. While the fireman closes the switch and locks it back.

Best
Ken Miller