Division Office Roanoke

Tue Mar 2 12:00:26 EST 2021

Good stuff Roger.

You can see the building’s location in this c.1923 aerial view. It’s the last building visible on the extreme right-hand edge of this photo in the upper, right-hand corner. It’s just west of the Huff Mill building and directly across the tracks from the west-end of the Freight Station’s sheds. Has a peaked roof line.

Yes, Park St is now 5th St.

John Garner