Steam Doubleheaders

Sun Feb 7 10:43:59 EST 2021

To Gordon and All,

The double header information is greatly appreciated, and I have just purchased the “The A” book.  Most regrettably, I was not able to make it to Virginia and W. Virginia while steam was still in operation, but a video of them which I saw several years ago, resulted in my purchasing (3) “A’s” and (1) Y3 from MTH.  I do not have a large enough layout to haul 100 cars between the “A’s”, but they sure do look great in operation.

Vic Chudoba

Woodstock, IL