Weed Train

Sun Jan 24 16:12:06 EST 2021

Thanks for the memories Gordon. Talking about pots and pans to the floor . . . I was on the 101 with my Dad one time. We had all gone to bed. A shifter crew was moving us at Lambert’s Point and hit the car so hard that it knocked the heavy burners off the top of the gas stove onto the kitchen floor. They told me about it in the morning. I slept right through it.      John Garner