VGN Engine Torch in Brass ???

Thu Jan 21 11:08:17 EST 2021

I have collected different pieces of railroadiana since the early 1960’s.  I have had a number of RR torches and I have never seen one in brass unless it was made up as a presentation piece.  Yes,  I have seen them embossed on the bottom with RR initials.  I would not touch that one,  there are a lot of fantasy pieces out there these days.

Ron Muldowney