Senior Memories

Tue Jan 12 12:06:18 EST 2021

Gordon:If you remember,  "the Attic"  (4th floor that is) was redone so thatAbdul Bhutta's number dummies had an office.  At that time, N&Wdrawings were moved from the 4th floor to the basement.  Then came the storm in October '85 (?) that submerged the basement,and water-soaked the drawings.  They were thrown in the DempsyDumpster out back.  People saw me going through the dumpsterand thought I'd forgotten my lunch, but I was able to save a handful of drawings that have been copied and are on file atthe Salem Avenue archives.           Harry Bundy