Christmas Poster

Wed Dec 23 20:19:38 EST 2020

Preston,

I am really glad that I was able borrow and share the poster.

It is attached to plywood backing, has a hanger, and was found in the attic of a home in Roanoke.  The person that found it is not the original homeowner and was not able to share any light on the age or other history of the poster.  I don’t remember seeing this or similar posters during my time around the railroad.

Merry Christmas!

W.E. Honeycutt