electric cabinet

Fri Dec 18 18:23:14 EST 2020

The ebay seller shows it as Bedford, VA 1958. The best view I found in the
archives collection shows the Bedford freight house with multiple square
windows on the end, but the ebay J image might be from the other end? (the
J would be eastbound at Bedford?)

https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=77177

Checking the Christiansburg station, I found the following. It does look
similar and does appear to have rounded top windows. Assuming this is a
valuation image it would have been made before 1920 so the end window might
have been taken out by 1958.

https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=117387

It's also interesting in the ebay image that J 613 appears to be leading
another J or K locomotive.

- Roger Link