N&W Brass Items

Thu Nov 19 20:32:06 EST 2020

I didn't send a link as I wasn't sure the group would allow that. Got to feebay and search for HO SCALE BRASS. It should pick up all the brass they have listed then search either TRAINZ or N&W BRASS.
I think the stuff is priced too high but that's my opinion. I really hate to use the feebay term "RARE" but there are some pretty hard to find items like Sunset M-2 and Roanoke Rails S-1 10/6 cars.
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works

 Did you include a link?  If so I didn’t see it. Bill D

Sent from my iPhone

I just discovered a lot of N&W HO scale brass items listed on ebay. Many hard to find pieces and mostly custom painted. These are offered by TRAINZ, a shop in Georgia (?). Personally I think his prices may be higher than normal but at least they are available. Hope some of you can afford and get these before they disappear again into closets!
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works________________________________________