VGN pics O scale

Fri Nov 13 13:21:10 EST 2020

Friends,

We O scalers in the southwest typically have a meet each fall.  This year -
well you know.  Instead we had smaller social gatherings in Oki City and
here in Ft Worth, TX.  Last weekend about seven O scalers gathered in at my
VGN layout room which has adequate space for distancing and with masks (but
drinks and snacks aplenty) for about 3 hours of talking and running trains.
Here is a link to 5 photos on the model train journal site by Jim - who
writes the O scale archeology column in O Scale Trains magazine.  So much
visiting power that no VGN power was running, but it does show some  of the
layout.  Enjoy.  And if we ever do get to travel and you're going to be in
our area, call ahead.  We're listed in the NMRA layout directory.

http://www.modeltrainjournal.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10
<http://www.modeltrainjournal.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18912&sid=421c
1a1f3923383e9f33f63361976643> &t=18912&sid=421c1a1f3923383e9f33f63361976643

Michael