Fw: Franklin &. Pittsylvania Railroad Newsletter Nov./Dec. 2020

Sat Oct 24 21:18:33 EDT 2020

Enjoy reading the latest newsletter on the F&P RR. The “Old Fast and Perfect”. Thanks to Tex Carter for his dedication to the preservation of this historic railroad in rural Virginia. As Tex asks, if you have any other information about the F&P RR please share it with Tex.
Stay safe and well,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

BRC, NRHS Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908