Norfolk Question: Passenger Engines

Mon Oct 19 09:34:18 EDT 2020

Jim, You made me realize that I’ve never seen a photo of a Y or A on the Norfolk turntable. Obviously because it was only 100 ft. Here’s a photo showing the 611 using the full length of the table. I guess J’s and Z1’s were the largest that were turned. Thanks for the reminder.   John Garner, Newport VA