Fw: The Leonards - Some photos taken by the late Rev. David V. Leonard, BRC member

Wed Oct 14 22:24:35 EDT 2020

Thanks to Lee Hawkins for sending me this impressive information. On a couple of occasions I was fortunate enough to be part of railfan trips with David Leonard, Roy Evans and Lee Hawkins. David was a gifted railroad photographer. Looks like it ran in his families blood. I would hear the stories of how David loved to shoot trains with Kodachrome 25! They were crystal clear!
Enjoy the photos and feel free to share!
Best,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

BRC, NRHS Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908