Help Identifying Two Passenger Cars

Wed Sep 2 00:01:00 EDT 2020

The Medical Examiners Car was used to travel around the system giving physicals and eye exams and such to employees.
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works

 I'm attaching a photo of three N&W passenger cars that is up for bids on E-bay.  I could use some help identifying the purpose of one of the cars.
Moving from left to right, the car on the far left appears to be one of the three S-2 "County Cars."  But the name cannot be seen clearly.
The middle car is numbered 1203 and looks to be a former Wabash baggage/mail car.  According to the roster it was formally Wabash #453 and was repainted to N&W at Decatur on 3/9/65.
The heavyweight car with the clerestory roof on the far right is a mystery to me.  It appears to be numbered 403 and the partial lettering stenciled on the side reads "MEDICA...."
According to the roster, car #403 was classed XO and was "Medical Examiners Car" that was built from Pg Coach #1602 in 1957.
My question is, what in the world is a Medical Examiners Car and what was its purpose on the railroad.
Regards,
Bill KingArlington, Virginia________________________________________