What happened to the Robert Claytor plaque on 611's tender?

Fri Jul 31 12:45:24 EDT 2020

I was curious what happened to the plaque on 611's tender honoring the
memory of the late Robert Claytor? One of my regrets is not getting a
photograph of it in the 1990's and after an exhaustive search for
photographs of it online I have come up empty handed. I am fairly certain
the plaque has not been on the locomotive since the most recent restoration
began in 2014. Thank you for any assistance available.

Sincerely,
Steven Ashley