N&W 2156.

Sun Jun 14 11:11:06 EDT 2020

Ken:

A great set of pictures.  Thanks for sharing.

George Weber
Lex, KY

Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2020 11:46 PM
To: railcow at msn.com
Subject: Fwd: N&W 2156.

Well got up early on June 12, 2020 and headed  down to Ohio to see  N&W 2156 oh her way back to St. Louis from Roanoak, VA.  Got to Bellevue, OH and no train.  Asked around and found out it was in Bucyrus, Ohio, ok only 26 miles away and better light.
  Train parked in yard North of town.  Train of furthest East track with tall trees to the east.  Well lots of rumors but was told a crew from Columbus was coming and should be there at 1400.  OK.  NS ran a few trains so was not too bad.
  Crew came but said they were not qualified on this yard so another crew had to be called.  In the meantime the earth rotated so the sun light up the West side of the train so I was able to get a few photos.  I finally gave up at 1910.  Train departed at 2015.  At least I seen it on its way back.  Missed her going to Roanoak five years ago and I did see it in Roanoak with the 1218.
  Had a good day.  Seen a few people I have not seen in a while.  Seen a few trains (11) so all in all it was a good day.

Kenneth Borg