N&W trucks list

Wed Jun 10 17:27:09 EDT 2020

Marty
As part of a project to build (or kitbash) some hopper cars in 1:32 scale, I compiled a list of freight trucks, using the drawing search function for the archives.  I thought I posted it to this list sometime in the last two years.  It elicited little or no comment, so has receded from my memory.  When I get a chance to get on the computer I will try to find the list, assuming I did not give it an indecipherable file name.

Sent from my digital telegraph key
Jim Stapleton
Northernmost VA