photo locations

Sun Jun 7 12:27:52 EDT 2020

 As far as the first one goes, I don't remember any place in the east yard at Bluefield with a bluff that high. Also, an excursion would be on the mainline rather than the Radford Division "pull-in" track. Both east and west main lines were south (to the right) of the yard tracks. I should know. I worked on them the summer of 1953. So I don't agree with Ken's guess. Unfortunately, I don't have a better one.
Jim Nichols