Question for Ed King

Sat Jun 6 08:41:13 EDT 2020

I think they are for lubrication. I'm  pretty sure that there is a lubrication diagram in the archives that show them, but, my computer is down and can't access the site.Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 6/5/20  9:39 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Re: Question for Ed King

Roger -

I never heard anyone explain those hoses to me, but I
don’t think they were for lubrication.  I think they wee for water in case
of a hotbox, but that doesn’t explain why the center journal didn’t have
one.  The T-40 truck was designed so that the weight was equal or pretty
near equal on all six journals.

Maybe there is someone who can enlighten us
both.

Glad you’re liking the book.

Best -

Ed King