The A

Sat May 23 10:14:43 EDT 2020

Hey Mike,
I love this photo!! Reminds me of being at one of O. Winston Link’s presentations in Roanoke years ago. He was talking about what to do with his railroad photos that got put aside when they were first taken. Then he projected an image up on the screen. He said that he was thinking of discarding it but decided to develop it. It was a double exposure of a trackside structure with a ghost image of a steam locomotive running by! Mr. Link said that this “Ghost Train” image became one of his favorites! So Mike, if you have any other old photos or their negatives collecting dust just send them to me! Your “throw aways” are better than most of my “keepers”! Sure glad I’m not going fishing with you! I would be too busy trying to catch in my fishnet the fish you were throwing back! Ha! Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos with the rest of us “picture taker’s”.
Keep ‘em coming,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

BRC Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908